Hello and welcome to episode 34 of the leavingtodaypodcast!! In this show, we take a brief look at the history of Space Mountain as it turns 40. In addition, we share our thoughts on what this attractions means to us. But before that, we discuss the recent news and have a cool 101 with Jes segment!
Get your LTP Merchandise by clicking on the Merchandise tab!!
- Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge
- Matterhorn reopens with a new Fastpass option
- Johnny Depp surprises riders on Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Rock to redo Jungle Cruise - sure, why not?
- Mission Breakout Premiere Party
101 with Jes!
- In this segment, we play a game by taking a look back at some of 101 with Jes's difficult questions. Also, we take a look at this day in Disney's history.
One of Jes's many premier Pirate's events...
- Happy Birthday to Space Mountain!! Space Mountain officially launched into orbit May 27th, 1977! We take a brief look back at its history and its impact on the park. We also discuss what this wonderful attraction means to us.
Space Mountain on opening day! Notice the front escalators!!
Various attraction posters and newspaper ads
Please comment and subscribe to us on iTunes
Listen to us on Stitcher radio!!!
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @leavingtodaypod
Follow us on instagram